20060718

Someone needs to implement QC on boots


Hate your enemies
Save your friends
Find your place
Speak the truth
-Nirvana,
Radio Friendly Unit Shifter

Alright, maybe it's just me, but have all PFCs just become totally worthless? I mean, I'm just a fucking lcpl, and I'm not perfect by any means, but still... I don't remember being this fucking short-bus when I was a PFC....
this guy that we have in ym shop is an 18 year old pfc straight out of boot. He's got a problem with talking back to NCOs, and doesnt hae common sense to save his life. I know the thing with data marines is that we're supposed to be book smart, not street smart, but this goes beyond the normal acceptable "wow" factor of your standard data marine.

Last week he almost (or maybe he did, I don't remember and I wasnt there) fell out of some change of command ceremony because he was dehyrdated, even though he was in the shade. Nice...
Anyway, friday he shows up to work with a bunch of rip-fuel bullshit, and I guess he took it over the weekend. Monday he comes to work feeling "weird, lightheaded, and dizzy." So he checks his ass into medical. While he's there, he neglected to tell the doc about the supplement bullshit, so he got emitted to the ER for an irregular heartbeat and all of that. Afterwards, he got the rest of the day SIQ because of it.
Today he showed up and I guess he got a call for one of our cpls to get his orders to go to the rifle range, but he didn't take a message, so the cpl almost got fucked as a result.

Fuckin WOW.

I really don't even know what to say to that. How do you not scribble down a few words and a phone number? In the words of my wife in reference to the PFC in question: "Tell him your wiff said to grow the fuck up. I'm not in the mood to put up with stupid shit."

This pic summarizes everything:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home