20060719

Semper I!

The day started off well, amazingly enough. I didn't oversleep , and I picked up my PFC right when I said I would. PT wasn't bad either, just a short run b/c the PFC is still all broke. Once I got here though, shit went downhill. I had my meeting at IPAC today, and it turns out that the fucking private I saw a few weeks ago is out of the Corps now (verifying my assumption that he's a shitbag), but before he left, he never put in any of the paperwork saying that I was married now. I hope that fucker gets hit by a truck. Not only that, but they don’t have any of the original paperwork, so our certified copy of the license is gone, my wife's paperwork needs to be redone, and I'm still not getting any money. Gah!

This shit is more aggrivating than having to defend the freedoms of Michael Moore.

"Semper I - Fuck the Other Guy!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home